Send it back! We’ll exchange it for the correct size.
We do our very best to assist you in ordering the correct size. But, unfortunately, things do not always work out. Understand that all bodies are different, and so the fit of the product may also be different. Just like shopping for pants! Pants are going to fit everyone differently based on their bodies. Because we understand this concept, our return and exchange policy allows you to make an easy swap for a different size! Listed below are our return and exchange requirements. As long as you meet that criteria, send it our way and we’ll make sure to get you the right size!
Follow these steps when returning or exchanging a product:
- Visit www.braceability.com/returns
- Enter your order number to request a convenient prepaid shipping label (You can find your order number on your packing slip, or in your Order Confirmation Email)
- Locate your original shipping box or bag and reuse it to send your item(s) back to us, or use a different box if you do not have the original
Requirements For Returns and Exchanges:
- The product must be unused, unworn (except for trying it on), and must include all original packaging and parts. This is no different than it would be shopping at the mall. You do not buy a shirt, wear the shirt for a week, and then decide to return it. Please return products in the same condition they were purchased.
- The cost of your label will be deducted from your refund (or you can use your label, if you prefer)
- Returns and exchanges must be received within 45 days of your original order date. If it’s not working for you, we might as well have it back in our hands rather than the product creating clutter in your possession.
- If we receive an item that is ineligible for a refund per the policies listed above, we will unfortunately not be able to send the item back to you. This is just one of those things we have to do to keep our company in line. We appreciate your understanding of this return and exchange process!
For more information on sizing, check out the links below: