We are still fulfilling orders and processing inventory. Read below for the latest updates:
As an online retailer of orthopedic supports and braces, health and safety are extremely important to us at BraceAbility. We are closely monitoring the developments pertaining to COVID-19 and are doing our part to prevent the spread of the virus while continuing to serve our customers during this uncertain time.
July 29th Update: BraceAbility is an “essential retail” business. We are continuing to fulfill orders and process inventory in our IA warehouse facility. Many of Iowa's restrictions have been lifted and the community is starting to return to a new normal. Items will ship the same day if orders are placed before 3:00 pm Central Time.
Even though we are shipping as normal, UPS and USPS are experiencing delays in processing and delivery times. Please note that it could take 24-48 hours for them to show movement on the package once we hand it over to them, and that sometimes they are changing the estimated delivery date as the package moves through their network. We appreciate your patience as you allow the full delivery window for the package to arrive.
What we are doing to keep you and our team safe:
- Our warehouse space always has been and will remain closed to the public.
- Only 8 employees that are healthy and strictly adhering to social distancing guidelines are assisting with our operations. They are following our increased requirements for frequent hand washing and staying six feet apart from their colleagues.
- All workers who can do their jobs remotely are working from home.
- We have implemented a strict cleaning regimen to ensure all of our shared spaces are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- We are monitoring actions taken by UPS, USPS, and other freight carriers to ensure their staff remains healthy and doesn't bring the virus to us or you.
- With our increased precautions to ensure our workspaces are disinfected and products are properly cleaned, additional time may be needed to process inventory. We appreciate your patience during this challenging time for all!
What you can do to help:
- Stay home if you can.
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Take your own safety precautions. Consider letting packages sit on your doorstep or in the mailbox for at least 24 hours before opening.
We are carefully monitoring the situation and will continue to share updated information as it pertains to your experience with BraceAbility.
Thank you for trusting BraceAbility to help you through your injury recovery process.
The BraceAbility Team